DVA Contextual Blog Page 2011

Thinking about doing.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Assignment #3

Title: Christ of St. John of the Cross
Artist: Salvador Dali
Date: 1951
Medium: Oil on Canvas


Dear lord, Standing in front of you staring down on your cross. memories of you reflects upon my mind when I look down on your cross. I'l never forget the day you died for us so I promise to always keep you in my heart. Your cross and presence is always powerful and enlightening, bless us always so that we can spread the Good news to everyone that is always honest. Amen

3 comments:

srae said...

malolelei feuili

i really like this painting because how he uses god for his art work. i like the way he uses the dark floating over a body of water complete whit a boat and a fhisman and deviod of nails and a crown of thorns because accordding to dail.

i like your litter prayer
god bless you dox

sweet ok

Chatty Chat Chat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chatty Chat Chat said...

Sione,
which assignment is this comment for? It sounds like you are doing the vocabulary response. Although you have done it on a writing style post. Just let me know so I can give you a mark. email me rhobbs@manukau.ac.nz
Cheers Hobbs