DVA Contextual Blog Page 2011

Thinking about doing.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hey Guys!!!

Hi guys well Im new here and my names Mukut but just call me Kut makes life easier haha. Well I enjoy all the little things in life. I love my music and playing the drums. I have epic adventures with my best friends =D Im pretty laid back and I love meeting new people so introduce yourself!!! =D

My 5 Favourite Things

1. Love my music, I listen to Metal, Heavy metal and rock, all time favorites are Bullet For My valentine and August Burns Red =D, lately I started liking a but of dubstep and clubbing music haha all thanks to clubbing. Love jamming with the band.

2. I love Hockey!!!, left wing is my position and and I love the intensity of the sport.

3. I love all things thats art haha no duh. I love doing practical things and watching my ideas and creativeness come to life. Its just an awesome thing in life

4. I love eating food. I like to try out new things and I want to experience all the tastes of the world.

5. I love just hanging with my mates, doesn't matter what we're doing as long as we're having fun. Just being social is a sport =D

1 comment:

tesla said...

Thanks Kut,

I still want to know what kind of art you like! It's a pretty broad field, give us something to start with!

TX