Hola a todos mi i kurt nombres como largas caminatas en la playa, mastica luz de las velas y una cerveza bien fría. Yo no soymexicano pero algunas personas me llaman el mexicano, no sépor qué.
Hello everyone my names kurt i like long walks on the beach, candlelit munches and a nice cold brew. I am not mexican but some people call me a mexican, i don't know why.
5 Favourite things
1. Im really into tattoo's, especially the likes of Mr. Cartoon who takes his influence from the tattoos of the Mara Salvatrucha.
2. I don't like tv but I like watching movies if theyre made well, really like abstract ones that dont really have a meaning just show a day in the life, like dazed and confused.
3.I like music in general, most styles but ive been getting into the slow relaxing NZ beach music over the last year. E.g. Salmonella Dub and Katchafire
4.Always down for a mean munch, my favourite food would probably have to be a nice tikka massala, or a bowl of nachos.
5. I enjoy a nice cold drink, but only on days ending in y.


1 comment:
Thanks Kurt, I love Mexican style, like Dio de Los Muertes skulls, Lucha Libre masks... all of that, and of course the indigenous Aztec and Mayan art... not to mention the FOOD.
If you like Dazed and Confused, do you like Waking Life? Very much, like you say, abstract and "a day in the life."
TX
Post a Comment