DVA Contextual Blog Page 2011

Thinking about doing.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Introduction

I'm Robin. I was born in Munich, Germany. We moved to New Zealand when I was 4, originally only for a year, but decided to stay.


My 5 favourite things are:
Digital Art
Digital Painting and Illustration, and Vexel Art

Music
Rock, Metal and a little of most other types

Travel
Particullarly to visit friends and family in germany

Movies
Action, comedy and ones that make you think

Hanging out with friends

3 comments:

tesla said...

Thanks Robin! Help me, I am ignorant, what is "Vexel" art? Can you show a picture?

Also, can you give an example of a movie that has made you think?

Cheers,

Tessa X

Matalio Seumanu said...

hey robin i like where you took you picture. Its is wonderful what your into Bro...

Take me there one day..

Jokes..

Matalio

Chatty Chat Chat said...

Matalio, this comment is braver than the last, I can't wait to see you voice your suggestions, with helpful tips for people,
Hobbs