CIAOOO A TUTTIII FRUTTII!!
YAZUR MY NAME IS REBECCA! aNd I am super COOL!

this is me and some cool as guys... including someone you might know (SAMMYSON RAMBOOO!!)
My fav 5things at the mo :

I really really like AGatha Ruiz Prada's stuff. she is nuts and really out there. I love it.. Even her accesories. Bed Sheets. Towels. Pens. Writing pads. haha

I love dreaming of going places, like going on google maps. And in my imagination going there. Like looking up the maps. and just imagining going there and then looking at the photos and just dreaming of the day I go there. And finding out more about different cultures and places. NEW YORK> TOKYO> BARCELONA>PARIS>PERU>RIO DI JANIERO> AFRIA> CALIFORNIA>COLORADO> CHINA> ERRRWHERE

I love PESARO!. Its the best ever.. A little city on the east coast of Italy. I did an exchange to an art school there in 2009 and learnt so much crazyyy stuff.. It was awesome... they are famous for ceramics.. Mengaroni was a dude from there, my school was named after him. He died making ceramics when a massive thing fell on his head. ironic. Oh yeah, and the food, and the people... VIVA L'Italiaaaaaaaaa x sempreee!

I love Picasso's Minatour works. Especailly this one in the gouche (dunno if ˆ spelt that right)... I just love them. not sure why. The tale of the minatour and the labyrinth really interest me. And I would love to look into it more :)

And alsoooo photoshop... even tho I suck at it and hardly no much at the mo. it s the best wya to 'waste' time and make mean as art work quickly as by mistake even. I love it.
3 comments:
Thanks Rebecca,
I love Picasso too! Even though it's kinda old school, I always think his work looks FRESH. His use of line and colour, his textures, his weird perspectives, it's always so FREE!
TX
no way ! I like dreaming about going to other places around the world to such as New york,italy and especially PARIS. But I don't wanna dream anymore I wanna actually live the dream and actually go there .. too dance !! haha :P
Samson, it is nice to hear about your dreams. Although it would be good to see you give your advise in the comments. For example is there an artist who uses travel in their work? An art movement that incorporates dreams? An article/blog/web page that Rebecca could read to help with her ideas?
Hobbs
Post a Comment