 |
| OUR SPACE @ Te Papa Museum seen this and found it to be excellent interactive, informative and interesting environment..When u stand on the map it connects a line to the monitors on the wall and tells u facts about that place. |
The Mona Lisa...first seen this on Breakfast Show wish i was there to see this...it has been constructed with cups of coffee with different strains of coffee...some wit milk, some wit owt and some wit little bits...intriging!!!!
I love his crazy creation of food....he has an artist approach to the basic foods....I loved this episode because it bought back my fav childhood movies.
 |
Wiremu Barriball...Ngati Raukawa, Te Rarawa tona iwi...awesome maori artist he also has his own fashion label TUAKE i would love to own a pair of rasta shoes. His maori concepts are those that truly make me appreciate hu i am as Maori.
|
 |
Finally this is in Wanaka wea the Warbirds over Wanaka is...tino ataahua tenei wahi....illusion room is fluro and well planned and very interactive, we need more of these in Aotearoa.
WELL THESE ARE MY FAV 5 VISUALS AT THE MO....KIA ORA ENJOY YA WEKND |
2 comments:
Hey the visual piece of the Mona Lisa is amazing. Apparently they used, 3,604 cups of coffee. Great publicity for some coffee blend! I am trying to figure out how they did this - a kind of paint by numbers experiment. Great pic.
Thanks Shanessey, I found this very informative and checked out a couple of your links!
TX
Post a Comment