
van gogh is a famous artist , i'v learnt that he sold only one painting while he was alive ! I love the story of his life, his deeply emotional struggle to keep sanity within himself and his paintings which were painted in extreme detail.

A Pair of Shoes is an oil on canvas (14-3/4 x 17-3/4 inches) that is housed in the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.

The Potato Eaters, 1885 Oil on canvas, 82 x 114 cm Vincent van Gogh

Sunflowers: (1888: 36 1/2" x 28 3/4":)
2 comments:
Thanks Joseph,
I couldn't really see your mind map since you took a photo of it with your phone instead of scanning it. Also I'm pretty sure I said I wanted practitioners from 1900 onwards... but if you're really, really keen on van Gogh, I guess that's OK...
TX
hey tesla ,
i think im going to choose someone else thats worked through the 1900's and onwards because your right im not keen on van gogh , ill put up a new mind map asap of a new practitioner that i would like to write my essay on . is that ok ?
and whats tht "TX" thing mean ?
Post a Comment