DVA Contextual Blog Page 2011

Thinking about doing.

Blog Archive

Friday, February 25, 2011

LOL at myself

Names Ian, I come from a long line of people known as SAMOANS, they are mysterious people who can compliment you on the nice clothes your wearing, and steal them at the same time LOL jokes. I'm interested in a lot of things, but if you want my top 5 here it is:

Family


Art


Video Games

Dancing

TV





4 comments:

Chatty Chat Chat said...

Ian, I like the T.V pic, what do you actually watch on it? Why?

Chatty Chat Chat said...

did you do three posts in the end?

srae said...

sup ian i lyk da vido games da pic. wat kind of vido games do u lyk n y?

Chatty Chat Chat said...

Sione, mmm your comments need to be a little more responsive. Next time try to suggest an artist or suggest an experiment or express an opinion
Hobbs