
Hi,
My name is Sophie. I'm 20 years old and I am currently studying Visual Arts at The Faculty Of Creative Arts, MIT. Before coming back to study, I'd recently completed a Certificate in Photography and worked for The Ministry Of Education as an Education Support Worker. I'm a fun and happy person and enjoy music, photography and being around the
people I love! :)
My five favorite things are...

<<-- Photography - This is an artwork I made in 2009. I like to create black and white images because, to me, they are more visually powerful. This piece was done manually, without any Photoshop editing.
I named this artwork 'Do I belong here?'
I named this artwork 'Do I belong here?'

<<-- Music - I find music to be therapeutic. Liquid Drum & Bass is my favorite.

<<-- Deep thought - Thinking is important to me, because in my opinion, it strengthens the mind. I like thinking about the unknown and questioning things, like our existence.

<<-- Loved ones - They're what give my life meaning

<<-- And Happiness. It's the most valuable thing anyone can achieve.
4 comments:
Great start to the blog page Sophie, I can't wait to see more of your work.
I like your photography work. I like the mysterious view it has with a figure in the distance of the corridor and how the black and white blend to form a shadows and a point of focus for the viewer.
Thanks Sophie, I think you've scattered your entries a bit, so you might have done this elsewhere in the blog, but it would be good to know who the photographers are that you look to for visual inspiration in your own work.
TX
Faafeu,
it is good to see you leaving a few comments, be careful not to tire yourself out with the blog. Hobbs
Post a Comment