Im European maori, brought up in the south side of Auckland.
I have a number of interests which consist of:
Performing, Visual Arts
Music
Philosophy
Anthropology
My FIVE fav'z are:
MUSIC
-Tech N9ne
-Dre
-2pac
-Krizz kalilko
-Bigg Scoop
-Scatterman & Smug brim
PRODUCING MUSIC IN MY SPARE TIME
-Im currently in the making of my own Recording label
illbeats productions. Im currently promoting my tracks on facebook check me out.
DESIGN
-Working with Photoshop
-Developing different concepts for other peoples ideas
COOKING
-I enjoy cooking different foods including European, south American, and tropical dishes, using different types of herbs and spices.
SOCIALIZING
Hanging out with friends family, going out having fun.
Nothing wrong with a Beer over a BBQ
Well there I am in a nut shell people.
cheers
2 comments:
Hey, I am curious about the tunes that you are producing, maybe you could put a sound bite on the blog for the class?
Cheers Myles, I had no idea you were so involved in music! It would be great to see how this can influence and cross over with your visual arts production!
TX
Post a Comment