DVA Contextual Blog Page 2011

Thinking about doing.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hey

Hi my name is Daniel, i'm 17 and currently studying for a diploma in visual arts. I have just completed high school where I studied photography for 2 years and it is now what i hope to study further and make a career out of. I moved here 6 years ago from London, England where i was born but I prefer it in NZ.
My 5 Favorite things are...
- Photography (creating my own work with friends and using everyday objects) Robert Franks photography is something that I liked as he tries to capture nostalgia in his work which I have attempted but can't quite get it the same.
- Animation (like drawing and a potential career)
- Graphic novels
- Music (Korn, Disturbed)
- Friends (Hanging out and having a great time)

1 comment:

tesla said...

Thanks Daniel,

Can you upload some pictures, like your favourite photos or animations?

TX