Hi Tessa, I did write this and its modelled on the witches spell (Hubble Bubble Toil and Trouble) from Macbeth. In doing this I've converted the original spell into a poem. That's why I've called it "after Macbeth" to acknowledge the source. Hope you enjoyed it!
To me it sounds like a Poem, but now that I read your comment I can see the spell in it... haha but I wouldn't of thought of it being a spell, because not so familiar with witch stuf myself...
awesome poem, I LOVe IT!
The art work is a bit dark, so goes along with it really well, reminds me of cluedo, kinda scary and mysterious, that guy has a detective look to him kinda.. haha... Im gonna have a lil search on the net and comment again soon! :) ta !
(First Comment) Ah ha! I could pick out the poem you modeled it off from the rhythm. I agree with Tessa, it fits really well! I like this painting, it has a film noir quality yo it (minus the colour desaturation!)
Rebecca, your comments are very supportive, you have included your opinion and a description of the work, this is good to see. It is best to do a little research before placing your comment, as this is part of the assessment criteria. Cheers Hobbs
Megan, it is great to hear your opinion and see that you are supportive of your class mates. Your assessment of the "Noir" characteristics is also good, but it would have been nice to see some research back up your thinking, can you think of a film in particular? What is Noir? Etc Cheers Hobbs
7 comments:
Did you write this yourself El? It fits the mood perfectly, including the era and the location.
TX
Hi Tessa, I did write this and its modelled on the witches spell (Hubble Bubble Toil and Trouble) from Macbeth. In doing this I've converted the original spell into a poem. That's why I've called it "after Macbeth" to acknowledge the source. Hope you enjoyed it!
THIS IS SUPER!
To me it sounds like a Poem, but now that I read your comment I can see the spell in it... haha but I wouldn't of thought of it being a spell, because not so familiar with witch stuf myself...
awesome poem, I LOVe IT!
The art work is a bit dark, so goes along with it really well, reminds me of cluedo, kinda scary and mysterious, that guy has a detective look to him kinda.. haha... Im gonna have a lil search on the net and comment again soon! :) ta !
(First Comment)
Ah ha! I could pick out the poem you modeled it off from the rhythm. I agree with Tessa, it fits really well!
I like this painting, it has a film noir quality yo it (minus the colour desaturation!)
Rebecca,
your comments are very supportive, you have included your opinion and a description of the work, this is good to see. It is best to do a little research before placing your comment, as this is part of the assessment criteria.
Cheers Hobbs
Megan,
it is great to hear your opinion and see that you are supportive of your class mates. Your assessment of the "Noir" characteristics is also good, but it would have been nice to see some research back up your thinking, can you think of a film in particular? What is Noir? Etc
Cheers Hobbs
Post a Comment