
my name is joanne.im 19
here are some of my
favorite things
i love this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcu60--J99w
my hero in life is PeeWee Herman cause he has a
breakfast machine.

cartoons are cool.

and danny devito. because who doesn't?


Suehiro Maruo is this new artist im into
okay so thats some of my favorite things

4 comments:
My friend has that same Suehiro Maruo image tattooed on her arm. She's getting another one some time soon. Maruo isnt afraid to gross people out which is awesome!
...Danny DeVito is hot.
MEOWMEOWMEOW
Hi Jo,
So good to see that Pee-Wee Herman has crossed over to the younger generation! He's the coolest. Also, I'm wondering is the attraction to Danny de Vito... sexual? I think he's definitely got something going on, but if I say so, my friends ridicule me. Maybe we need to start a support group?
AHHH tessa, loves for you. danny is a babe for sure.
Megan, it is good to hear of a personal experience with an art work and also a quick opinion on his work, this highlights your experience with his work, hobbsy
Post a Comment