DVA Contextual Blog Page 2011

Thinking about doing.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Adventures........


Hay there, I am Jacqueline (aka Jacqui, or aka Jaxs),



I am challenging myself by engaging with study to use my right side of my brain,

and it has been very exciting these past few weeks.



My Top 5 things that define who I am are:


1. My home life - my husband, my children, our home and the life we have built











2. Colour - because it is truly amazing, defining and uplifting

















3. My Camera - I don't go anywhere without it, and I am constantly learning from it not just in how to use it better but about what is I am seeing through that lens















4. Fitness - fitting it in somewhere during each day to look after my body and keep a feeling of well-being - and it is also good for my soul
















5. Music - it is what motivates me when I need it, and it is what chills me out when I need it too - I have a broad range of music interests















And there are many more things that aren't on this list, but are still part of my favourite/defining things about me............. Looking forward to knowing you all better too!


Thanks for reading



3 comments:

Chatty Chat Chat said...

Jacqueline great start to the blog, you are very enthusiastic and your areas of interest are broad, I am looking forward to hearing your opinions being expressed on specific topics in the future.

Pam's Journey said...

Photography is so exciting and exhilerating. I did photography in my Studio Paper last year and was amazed at how much there is to learn about the camera and the way it functions. I'm sure you to will get something from that subject.

Chatty Chat Chat said...

Pam, your comment is very supportive and this is great to see. Do you have any specific advise for Jacqueline? For example: a technique that she might like trying? A piece of equipment that you think may suit her?