Hey what a great photo (series)! I love the humour! I wasn't aware of this photographer, so thanks for that!
What's interesting is that he actually share some interests and stylistic traits with our staff member, Richard Orjis (who usually works in colour photography and uses photoshop, but uses a lot of plants, semi-nude people, etc...)
Joanne, mmm your comments were on task previously, this one however does not included the elements one would expect in a critical comment. Not sure what has happened? Hobbs
3 comments:
Hey what a great photo (series)! I love the humour! I wasn't aware of this photographer, so thanks for that!
What's interesting is that he actually share some interests and stylistic traits with our staff member, Richard Orjis (who usually works in colour photography and uses photoshop, but uses a lot of plants, semi-nude people, etc...)
Cheers for the info!
TX
brain storm.
we studied duane michals in 6 form photography. i really liked the dream like quality of it.
Joanne,
mmm your comments were on task previously, this one however does not included the elements one would expect in a critical comment. Not sure what has happened?
Hobbs
Post a Comment