DVA Contextual Blog Page 2011

Thinking about doing.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My introduction-junior

Name-Junior to'alima Ape
Age-19
Nash-Samoan
Studying-Msva
Height-dnt know
Weight-fat



hey names junior and dis is my 5 favourite hobbies!!

5 favourite hobbies.

1) I like to play sports.. i like to enjoy playing tag and rugby league

2) I like to eat allot aha. favourite food is anything.. especially steak and rice..

3) i enjoy playing video games. playstaion 3 etc. fight night round4. call of duty black ops.

4) i like going out partying with friends going out drinking and clubbing!!!! where ever the road takes me!!!

5)i enjoy hanging wid family and friends!!!!!

2 comments:

Chatty Chat Chat said...

good start to the class blog Junior, hopefully you can keep the momentum up and we get to hear more of you opinions in the semester.

tesla said...

Thanks Junior,

Interesting that you chose the word "hobbies" - what I would like to see more of is not so much how you kill time, but what are the visual inspirations that made you want to come to art school?

TX