DVA Contextual Blog Page 2011

Thinking about doing.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Introducing . . .


Hi my name is Taga Tanuvasa and I'm 18 years of age. I am a full Samoan and Christian, and I attend Mascot Open Brethren in Mangere. I play the guitar and the bass for church and enjoy performing in front of people.








My 5 favourite things are:



1. Church
I really enjoy going to church
and youth services because it
is a great place to go to
worship and fellowship with other people.

2. Listening to music
Eminem, Usher, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Fall Out Boy, Travie McCoy, Bruno Mars, Train, Kolohe Kai, Fiji, JBoog
I like listening to different artists but mostly eminem. He has epic lyrics and I enjoy rapping to his songs, especially the fast ones. I also like rock, jazz, blues and country music.


3. Hanging out with friends and family
Family would have to be number 1 in my life because they help shape me into who I am today, and are fun to be around, despite all the dramas that can happen.

4. Drawing-banners, graffiti
I really like the local graffiti artists like MR G, BLES, DZERT. This is a piece by Mr G of Smeegal from the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I like this piece because it looks realistic the way Mr G captured
every detail of Smeegal's evil little smirk.







5. Building furniture
cabinets, coffee tables, stools

I really enjoy construction.
From wood turning to
building frames. The feeling
when you've finally varnished
is just indescribable. This is
one of the coffee tables I made

2 comments:

Chatty Chat Chat said...

Good start Taga, did you see J Boog play last night? He performed on K Road. It would be great to see you be more specific about your thoughts- for example is there a certain graffiti artist who you like?

tesla said...

Thanks Tee, those construction skills are going to come in handy this year!

TX