
HAROW EVERI BODII
Names Gerard
DVA student of 2011
Studying ATM to know more about myself and my ART.
Born in Oz, Tongan with a German last name and living in New Zealand and my HOME is here in NZ.First thing about me is that I love my food especially my Island kai, yes seafood and taro. If I had the chance to go back in time, I'll just do it to watch my faverote childhood cartoons and programs -Transformers Beast Wars-Garguorals-Sesame Street-sonic-The Adventures of Jacki Chan-YEaH. I also wanna get a Tattoo one day, its something that I've look at & loved. To have a Tat is something owned by the wearer and can not be taken, its of value to its holder more then its viewers.
Music isn't a big thing of mine because I can't sing or play any thing but nun the less it helps get my "ARTISTIC CHI" following if you know what I mean. On a not so good day the best place for me is any beach far from the hardship of life.
AND Yup thats me just another person on mother planet
These are my top5 ATM.

DeviantArt.com A great place fornew ideas and to see other works in many genres. I'm not a copy cat of works but more looking for a new concept to use my influence on. Art transforms, it gets use and reuse so why not do it yourself and see you bring to the table.
DeviantMona
by SATTISH
DUBSTEP Music It's an enjoyable bassier house/techno. blocks heavy thoughts out and takes me away from things that matter. It's a good genre to free style paint to but i haven't yet and if I was high this is what my pictures would sound like.eg; Whatcha Say Dubstep Remix

3DMOVIES I like a new experience, 3D is the new new ATM and its something to think about when I'm doing my next work or piece. Wouldn't it be mad when or if we could get 3D tattoos done.
GunSword Jap Animai A good mate of mine got me into watching this series and loved it but

have always loved the
Japanese Animation before hand. thanks to the Japs I can grow up and still be into my cartoons with out it been seen as an age restricting media. Fasalina best character ever in the series.
South Auckland's Graffiti Culture I'm really talking bout boomings and murals (NoT TagginG) especially in Mangere and Otahuhu area, the place reeks of ART haven well to me yeah. I look at it as a blank canvas and a opportunity to revive the community with out disturbing any landscapes or livelihoods. For the region that its in I'm hoping the new can learn from the old and continue this freedom of speech.

Sid & Brato
2010 Kings of Style Battle
That took place at Mangere Art Center
3 comments:
You should check out Requiem of the Phantom, it's a series similar to GunSword. Also Ninja Scroll and Princess Mononoke just cos they are generally good anime movies.
This is an awesome post, Gerard! I love all your choices and the things you say about them. You are really using your noodle. Good work!
TX
Nice suggestions Robin, in the future try to express why something is "generally good"
Hobbs
Post a Comment