This looks like it's destined to be a very interesting essay on Lynch. Rather than going for the more expected avenues of Blue Velvet or Lost Highway, you are concentrating on the more obscure early works, the short films, and the paintings which I was completely ignorant of. I will be interested to see where you go with this and how you stitch it all together.
Sophie you obviously have a seriously dark side to your delicate persona I could hardly bring myself to watch some of eraser head and grandmother was just disturbing.
Eraser head looks similar to Anthony Dixon the samurai sword weilding murderer who died in prison last year perhaps a gruesome case of life immitating art?
3 comments:
Thanks Sophie,
This looks like it's destined to be a very interesting essay on Lynch. Rather than going for the more expected avenues of Blue Velvet or Lost Highway, you are concentrating on the more obscure early works, the short films, and the paintings which I was completely ignorant of. I will be interested to see where you go with this and how you stitch it all together.
Cheers,
TX
Sophie you obviously have a seriously dark side to your delicate persona I could hardly bring myself to watch some of eraser head and grandmother was just disturbing.
Eraser head looks similar to Anthony Dixon the samurai sword weilding murderer who died in prison last year perhaps a gruesome case of life immitating art?
oh and good luck for your essay !
Post a Comment