gustav klimt
nudes
pornographic
expressionism
controversy
the avant garde
the self portrait
for my essay on egon schiele i will look at his self portraits and how the reflect the evolution of his style in his short career. i will also look at some biographical details in his life which reflected in his art, such as his relationship with gustav klimt, his arrest for obscenity and how it influenced his style, how he fits in expressionism and art nouveau, and what he has added to art concepts of: the nude, the self portrait, figurative painting, and portraiture
1 comment:
Thanks Jo,
You obviously have a clear idea of where you want to go with the essay. I wonder if the lack of mindmap was a technical glitch or whether you have an aversion to them? I find them pretty useful, although like you I generally prefer lists. It would be nice to see your three choices of image, though.
TX
Post a Comment