
The documentary tiltle "
exit through the gift shop "I found really cool as i discovered new forms of
street art like stenciling,tiling(space invader) and big posters they roll out on to big walls and street surfaces.Banksys use of stencil i found really cool as it depicts the images doing aubsurd things like this peice of the mona lisa holding a pazooka/rpg.I found banksys works full of controversy toward athority really interesting as grafitti and street art s main enemy is the athoritys like police and old buzz kills that roll around in crime watch cars .This can be seen in a peice of banksys works of two policeman stenciled onto the wall of them being intimate .This idea I found really funny because police get heaps of bad talk by street artists as "fags".banksy took this literally and made the work of the two police officers kissing.haha gangsta
3 comments:
Thanks Fabian,
This is a good response to the movie but doesn't use any of the vocab that we learned with Rebecca in the first half of the class - which is what the assignment was all about!
TX
PS I guess you're just doing an extra entry cause it's not your week for posting anyway, so this post is for the joy of it, that's cool!
TX
Fabian,
don't forget that you are in group two
Hobbs
Post a Comment